Skin is made by YeoloChuu
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
[RANDOM] DIET? YES I AM IN~~
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 @ 11:17 PM < 0 cheonsa >
안녕~ Hey Guys~ well this might be another random rants about my life or anything else haha. i mean recently just have too much thoughts about the most random things ever. SO WELL JUST LET ME CONTINUE TO RANT ON ^^


SO!!!! despite seeing the title of the post you guys might be like...eh diet??!!! YES JT IS GOING TO GO THROUGH A MAJOR DECISION OF HER LIFE!!!



well not very major but i have decided to well...diet O.O because i just cant stand my body and my look anymore. i mean nothing bad but frankly speaking i am just a bit too fat than normal people and i guess i should really start to slim down now. i mean who likes being called ugly and fat all the time? and you know what i hate? people who are skinny to hell and still saying that they are fat... i mean seriously??!!!!!

then why dont you try to put yourself in my shoes? i mean seriously i hate being fat all these freaking years... i mean it may because of the gene or what but well i just cant stand it. i dont mind being call nicknames by my friends or what, being insulted by people or what, saying this and that jokingly. even though it may seems like i am all right, still smiling but deep inside i already used to it, till that extend that i start to feel worse and irritated towards me.



and seriously i hate being judged by other people because of my looks.. i mean seriously!??!! and the face they gave even though it seems like they are joking but then i still take it quite seriously.


which girl in the world doesnt want to be pretty and beautiful to all the people. in this kind of cruel society, which only reality exists, is just not the same as what i think anymore. i used to think that there is nothing wrong with appearance as long as you have a good heart and care about other people, everything will be all right. however it just doesnt seems so.

so i have decided to go through diet and exercising  i do hope to have a major change in my life seriously because i have been hoping that it will come true than anybody else. previous diet plan failed terribly so i decided to try it on again as i have a brand new motivation and goals too.

it may be hard, but i really do hope that to all my friends that are reading this will just cheer me on will do. maybe i wont be meeting some of you guys that frequent in order to restrain myself in some of the stuff. regardless of which method in order to lose weight, i do hope that i really will be able enjoy my life as a normal person just like anybody else.

(peeps i am not going through plastic surgery or whatsoever...even if i have enough money i wont dare too -.-)
i mean barely there are any friends that stay with me throughout. those who i care so much... seldom even care about me actually. especially some just drifted away....ok i should stop emo-ing!



so i do hope that i am able to have a better life as a brand new JT. i still have such a long way to go my gosh... all i need is just time and more time to reach that goal. ok enough of ranting...all i need to pray hard now is that i am able to lose weight right? ^^ hahaha! ok this seems like rather a short ranting post...ok well i shall start work hard towards my goal~~~ ^^ all the best to me... FIGHTING!!!


simple.serenity.of.dreams~serenityting

Labels: , , , , , , , ,